- L15- L21
Headteachers - Are You Ready to Make a Real Difference to the Community? job summary
We are looking for an inspirational and inclusive leader who will nurture the children and lead the staff to excel in this delightful setting.
We are keen to appoint a Head Teacher with a strong vision and passion to build on recent progress and ensure that St James CE Primary School continues to provide an engaging curriculum whilst raising aspirations for all learners.
Your drive and vision will help us to continue to maximise the personal, social and academic development and achievements of all our children, as well as contributing to our local community. You will be warmly welcomed by our enthusiastic children who are proud of their school and their achievements, our committed and motivated staff, supportive parents and Governing Body.
St James CE Primary School is a 1FE Primary school and Nursery located in Hanney, Wantage. The school is part of the Vale Academy Trust and actively benefits from being part of a wider network.
WHY CONSIDER St James CE Primary School?
St James is currently Ofsted rated ‘Good’ You will have the opportunity to lead dedicated hardworking teachers and staff, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. We pride ourselves on good pupil behaviour and a strong ethos of inclusion and diversity.
The Trust is looking for a Head Teacher who:
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, motivate and inspire all of our children and colleagues.
• Has an understanding of working within a Church of England school.
• Will continue to raise aspirations, standards and achievements for all our children
• Will focus on securing high quality teaching and learning
• Has proven leadership skills and is a strategic thinker, with a vision to introduce new ideas along with the ability to identify and sustain long term improvement.
• Is committed to the further development of the partnership with the Parents, and the wider community.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
• A welcoming environment where the children are positive, enthusiastic and enjoy learning, as well as cheerful and well behaved.
• A supportive Governing Body.
• Professional, hardworking and motivated staff committed to developing and raising standards.
• A close working relationship with parents and partner schools.
• An exciting opportunity to make a real difference.
• Opportunities as an active member of the Vale Academy Trust
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St James Church of England Primary School, Hanney
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
- School size
- 193 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
St James CE Primary School
The Causeway, East Hanney, Wantage OX12 0JN
“Building on Strong Foundations “ / Matthew 7.24
We are a single form entry village school with nursery, offering a welcoming, warm, secure learning environment where our focus is the well-being of each member of our school family. Our core Christian values provide strong foundations on which we can all develop and flourish to have the confidence to be aspirational, independent, spirited and creative.
Arranging a visit to St James Church of England Primary School, Hanney
Visits to the school can be arranged by contacting Mrs Hazel Pittard - Director of Learning. Tel: 07388 901312 Email: email@example.com