- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £22,265 - £27,967
- Actual salary
- £19,300 - £24,243
We are seeking to appoint a Health and Medical Support Worker to support the health and welfare of students and staff through the delivery of nursing support. Please note – live nursing registration is not required.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, with a focus on enabling young people to make a positive difference and achieve the Academy’s vision: to set no limits on what we can achieve.
• Care about young people and want to make a difference
• Are suitable qualified to fulfil the role effectively
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Are enthusiastic and flexible to business needs
• Are able to work within a dynamic and challenging environment
• Have a commitment to safeguarding students
We will give you:
• The challenge and support of an experienced and enthusiastic team
• The chance to work with fantastic students
• The opportunity to work in an outstanding academy with a track record of success
• The opportunity to make a difference to staff and students on a daily basis.
Churchill Academy offers a local government contributory pension scheme, a comprehensive employee assistance programme, on-site cashless catering, and on-site parking.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all appointments will be subject to a criminal records check, medical check and satisfactory references.
Further information is contained within the Job Description and Person Specification. Full details and an application pack can be found on the Academy’s website
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.