The college is seeking to appoint a passionate, dynamic Assistant Director of Learning for Social Studies. The successful candidate will lead PSHE across the college and should have significant experience of teaching this subject. Expertise in teaching BTEC Health and Social Care across KS4 and KS5 is a desirable element. This is a superb opportunity to continue to develop a vibrant PSHE curriculum within the social studies team. Candidates should be self-motivated, have the drive to work in an exciting and innovative environment and be ready to contribute creatively to the development of a progressive department.
Can you offer the following to the students and teachers of Hailsham Community College Academy Trust:
- Values-driven outstanding teaching
- A real passion for learning
- Tenacity to drive and improve the outcomes of staff and students
- Ability to teach at KS3, KS4 and KS5
As a valued member of our team at Hailsham Community College Academy Trust we can offer you:
- An excellent and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team / Middle Leadership Team and pastoral team
- A commitment to your continued professional development at whatever career stage you’re at!
- An excellent school committed to consistency of student experience and sustained improvement
- The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care and Cycle to Work Scheme
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for this Academy. We are also required by law to ensure that any prospective employee is legally entitled to live and work in the UK. You will be required to provide documentation as evidence. Other conditions of employment may apply. We are committed to equality of opportunity and positively welcome applications form all sections of the community.
This job post has expired.