Leadership Group 5 (Range L29 - L33)
This exciting opportunity will encompass the Headship of Lord Scudamore Academy, Executive Headship of 2 smaller rural Academies - Kings Caple and St Weonards, and the CEO and Accounting Officer for the HMFA.
Following the planned retirement of the current CEO at the end of the Autumn Term 2021, the HMFA Board of Trustees are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader with the drive and determination to take the HMFA MAT forward into the next stage of its journey. If you are confident that you have the skill, drive and vision to lead the MAT through this journey then we look forward to hearing from you.
* Have a proven track record of successful strategic leadership experience.
* Have the ability to lead the HMFA successfully through a period of change.
* Have outstanding leadership and management skills which will inspire and motivate an
already dynamic team of staff and pupils, challenging and empowering them to excel.
* Be passionate about education and have the aspiration to have a lasting, positive influence
on our pupils, sharing in their interests and enthusiasm.
* Embrace the unique qualities of the communities that the HMFA Academies serve.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
634 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Lord Scudamore Primary Academy
Please refer to the attached Welcome Letter from Mrs Chris Hayes, our Chair of Trustees and visit our website at www.hmfa.org.uk
Arranging a visit to Lord Scudamore Primary Academy
Visits to the school are encouraged but will be centred around current COVID guidelines in place at the time.
Virtual tours of the premises will be available in the application pack.
You can also visit our website at www.hmfa.org.uk