||C2 £22,183 - £29,577 Actual Salary £ £18,048
• HLTA role – based across both Infant and Junior Schools
• Provide whole class support
• Cover timetabled class lessons per week
• Plan & deliver focused intervention and booster sessions
• Experienced & qualified HLTA – Higher Level Teaching Assistant
• MUST have the Level 4 HLTA qualification
• Must have previously covered whole lessons
• Literacy & numeracy intervention experience needed
• Kind, generous and energetic HLTA required
• At least GCSE grade C in English, Maths & Science
• Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Primary Teacher!
• To start ASAP
More on how to apply
About Featherby Infant and Nursery School
Featherby Infant and Nursery School is part of the Maritime Academy Trust, an innovative partnership of schools in Greenwich and Kent. Our schools transform through collaboration and an entrepreneurial curriculum which equips children with life skills.
The Featherby Partnership is made up of 2 schools: Featherby Infant and Nursery and Featherby Junior who are working closely together like one school. We are going forward through an exciting period of change with a new leadership team and a collaborative approach to ensure consistency of high expectations for the whole of the Featherby community. At Featherby you will find a true passion for learning, happy and safe children, a purposeful environment and an inspiring curriculum. We believe these are the key ingredients that make a Featherby child stand out from the rest.
Our vision statement is 'Working together to inspire minds through inclusive and creative practice; aspirations are high for all'. Underpinning this we have our core values of unity, resilience, responsibility, respect, honesty and trust. We are very much a value lead school which underpins our whole approach. Featherby is an inclusive school that supports learners well and encourages them to be independent and take risks in their learning.
We have high expectations of behaviour at Featherby and promote positive praise amongst learners.
Working in collaboration with each other ensures that we build strong relationships with families, children and the wider community to continuously provide children with great learning opportunities!
Arranging a visit to Featherby Infant and Nursery School
To find out more or to arrange to visit the school please contact Mrs Barraclough on: 01634 231984 (Juniors) / 01634 231072 (Infant and Nursery)
Allington Road, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6PD