We are looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our amazing team from October 2022.
Our mission is to deliver the best education for all the children in our care within a distinctive Christian environment. We are passionate about our curriculum and work hard to inspire our children to develop a love of learning through creative, fun and hands on experiences. So if the creative approach is your passion then we are the school for you!
This role requires you to be very flexible, as you will be expected to work across the school in most year groups. Throughout the week you will be covering PPA/staff absences in other classes across the school. You will also be responsible for planning and delivering interventions and group work.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent HLTA who is passionate about children’s learning
- Inspire and excite children in their learning
- Consistently set high expectations for pupils
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be willing to contribute to the common goals of the Federation
- Have a firm commitment to our Christian ethos, vision and values.
The school offers:
- Enthusiastic children who are proud of their village school
- An excellent environment in which to develop professionally
- A friendly, supportive staff team and skilled support staff
- Supportive governors and parents.
Culture and ethos:
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job specification are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
This job post has expired.