Higher Level Teaching Assistant
TERM TIME ONLY (32.5 hours per week)
GRADE: F 17 - 23
REQUIRED SEPT 2023
Prestolee Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced and effective Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) based at Barton Moss Primary School, Peel Green, Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working as an HLTA at Key stage 2, with a particular interest in improving outcomes for children at Upper Key Stage 2 levels. They will excel in promoting good behaviour amongst the children they work with. They will also have an HLTA qualification. They would wish to be involved in all aspects of school life and could build strong relationships with all stakeholders within a Primary School setting.
We are looking for a person who has:
• Proven experience/practice as an HLTA at Key Stage 2
• Experience in the successful promotion of good behaviour with children
• Demonstrable skills in improving outcomes for children
• Inspiring motivational skills in themselves and to inspire others
• Excellent literacy, numeracy, and ICT skills
• Excellent skills in team working
• Excellent skills in working with children
• Commitment, flexibility, and enthusiasm
• A desire for career development
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
• A dynamic and developing Multi Academy Trust of schools with a SCITT for career development in teaching and learning.
• Opportunities across the Trust to widen skills, experience, and professional development in a variety of settings.
• Welcome, friendly, and inclusive schools within the Trust
• A committed Trust and School leadership and committed multi school teams.
• Well-motivated pupils
• A Trust committed to staff wellbeing and career development for all.
Visits to the school can be arranged by emailing the Office Manager or calling 0161 921 1840
This Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.