Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a dedicated individual to provide tailoredsupport to our pupils. You will be committed to making a positive difference to young people’s lives and in supporting and developing their learning. Your intervention will help enable an outstanding learning environment for our young people, providing the support they need to succeed.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to effectively support learning and teaching, and to develop relationships across our school and the Star community.
You will have:
- A Level 3 qualification (NVQ level 3 or A level).
- Experience of working with children in a secondary school or other setting.
- Experience supporting children with special educational needs and/or Disabilities (SEND).
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with students, parents and staff.
- The ability to work effectively within a team.
Starbankschool in Birmingham is a large all throughschool for pupils aged 3 to 16 years old. We have over 2,000 pupils and are based across three sites in close proximity to each other. We joined Star Academies in 2020 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps