- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Will consider part-time, term time
Two days a week. Days can be flexible.
- Contract type
- Fixed term (until end of school year)
Job summaryDrake Primary School has an excellent opportunity for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant –level 1 to join our primary school and play a pivotal role in its success and development.
Our staff at Drake Primary school provide great educational opportunities for all of our pupils, and our appointed candidate will contribute towards this and support our journey.
We are looking for a practitioner who is creative and imaginative with the ability to deliver highly effective learning opportunities that meet the needs of all the children in our care.
We are looking for a HLTA who:
- Will play a full part in the life of Drake Primary School’s community and support the ethos, aims and mission statement of the school and encourage others to follow this example
- Will deliver a broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum for pupils and support a designated curriculum area
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding practice within a school
- Has prior experience of working with pupils from Reception to Year 6
- Can work with comprehensive behaviour strategies to promote learning behaviour and success
- Shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Is a dedicated team-player
- Demonstrates optimism about children and expects the highest possible standards and success for all pupils
Applying for the job
Please use the Educator Solutions application form.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.