- Hours of work: 32.5 hours
- Working pattern: Monday to Friday 8.30 - 3.30pm (including 30 min break)
- Term weeks: 38 + 1 weeks school closure, minimum paid weeks of 44.6 per academic year
As part of the Cumbria Education Trust, Yanwath School is led with shared vision, honesty and purpose. CET is a growing multi academy trust based in Cumbria. It is committed to creating outstanding, innovative and inspiring learning environments for out schools and their communities. The successful candidate will be joining CET at an exciting time, as we continue to build on our successes and move forward on our journey to establish ourselves as one of the highest performing MATs in the North of England.
Want to know more about our happy and thriving school - why not visit our "Careers page"?
The successful candidate will:
- Hold HLTA accredited status or QTS (this is an essential requirement of this role)
- Be self-motivated and reliable
- Be enthusiastic about inter-school collaborative working and committed to Continuous Professional Development
- Be an experienced classroom practitioner, who has a passion for working with children and who holds a HLTA qualification or teaching qualification
- Have experience of working with KS2 pupils
- Have experience of delivering PPA cover across a range of year groups and subjects
- Lead on attendance and welfare plans
- Create positive links with families and external agencies
- Create monitor and review pupil attendance action plans and Early Help Plans and targets
- Be able to contribute to creating a stimulating and imaginative classroom/school environment
- Have high expectations of both themselves and our children and be willing to become involved in the wider life of school
- Work well as part of a team, be flexible.
- Have excellent Maths and English skills.
- Have an interest in children's mental health and well-being.
We can offer:
- A people first approach so that you feel part of our community
- Enhanced opportunities for collaborative working as part of a dynamic and highly successful Multi Academy Trust
- Excellent career and CPD opportunities.
- A commitment to constantly review and improve our family friendly polices and look for new and innovative ways to aid and support our staff in achieving a healthy work/life balance
- Employee benefits package
The successful candidate will be joining our team at an exciting time, as we continue to build on our recent successes and move forward on our journey to establish ourselves as one of the highest performing schools in our local area.
If you have the qualities we require, along with the passion and aspirations to contribute to the success of the School and the MAT, we urge you to hit the "Apply" button.
The Cumbria Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred List checks are required for this post. You should not apply if you are on the Children’s Barred List.
In line with Keeping Children Safe in Education, online searches are carried out on successful candidates.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.