- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Term time
36 hours a week
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £24,258 - £26,052
- Actual salary
- £20,502 - £22,018
Our school is very highly regarded and heavily oversubscribed with a strong community ethos. We are looking for a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant who is able to work with our young people, motivating and enthusing them, raising their expectations and accelerating their progress. The successful candidate will join a harmonious school which consistently achieves strong progress scores through a high level of commitment to ensuring that our students achieve the very best, whatever their starting point. They will work closely with Inclusion, the SEN department and with core subjects to maximise the outcomes for the students they are working with. The role is term-time plus one week.
• Experienced in working with students with English as an Additional Language?
• Experienced in supporting students in both English and Maths at KS3 and KS4
• Able to give the highest quality support to improve the learning of students?
• Enthusiastic and inspirational, committed to making the educational experience of students interesting and positive?
• Dedicated to the development of the whole person?
We can offer you:
• An excellent opportunity to be part of a successful school where examination results are consistently good and above national averages
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the progress of students who need extra support
• A friendly vibrant and caring school
• A strong commitment to CPD
FCHS is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications from non-Catholic applicants who are willing to support the values and ethos of a Catholic school are warmly invited.
This job post has expired.