Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
2 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
31 May 2023 at 11:59pm
2 May 2023
- Higher level teaching assistant
- View all Part timejobs - Up to 26 hours per week, 4 days to be agreed
- Grade 6 Level 15 - 18 dependent on experience
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Assist the school and classes to plan, prepare and deliver learning to pupils as required
- Manage classwork and ensure safety and positive behaviour management
- Act in accordance with school policies and procedures and relevant legislation, particularly in relation to child protection
- Assess the needs of pupils using detailed knowledge and specialist skills to support learning and establish productive working relationships with pupils, acting as role model and setting high expectations
The position is suitable for an experienced teaching assistant with knowledge of supporting children with individual need and the primary curriculum or someone who has gained a relevant qualification.
We would like someone who is passionate about working alongside our children and who is committed to safeguarding and supportive of the ethos of our school.
We require an individual who cares for our children, will be a proactive member of our staff team and join in the wider life of our wonderful school community. The successful candidate will be required to start in their post from September 2023.
What the school offers its staff
We are seeking to appoint a skilled, enthusiastic and flexible higher level teaching assistant to join us from September 2023, who is hardworking and energetic, who has high expectations of pupils and a good sense of humour. You will join a successful, supportive and friendly team of professionals in an outstanding school with an excellent ethos for learning. We achieve high standards in academic and personal development and our children are happy, well motivated and enthusiastic learners. Candidates should clearly state their curriculum strengths, skills and teaching experience.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 131 KB
About Barrowby Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 233 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Barrowby Church of England Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lincolnshire and Lincoln