Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) Delivering and Supporting Learning
21 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
23 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
23 May 2023
- Higher level teaching assistant
- View all Part timejobs - Working pattern 8.30am - 3.30pm - 30 hours per week - this is a term time only post, paid for 47.36 weeks per annum, working 39 weeks. We welcome applications from job sharers
Full-time equivalent salary
- £27,852 - £29,349
- £20,567.63 (Pay award pending
- Scale 6
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for candidates who meet Higher Level Teaching Assistant standards or equivalent qualification or experience and /or recent experience of working in a primary school or nursery school.
The successful candidate will be fully committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school. They will also:
• Be enthusiastic and passionate about supporting children’s learning
• Have excellent numeracy and literacy skills to NVQ level 2 in English and Maths
• Have some experience of working with children with special needs
• Have excellent communication skills and a calm and positive approach to behaviour management
• Be keen to work with others as part of a team
• Have excellent time-management and organisational skills
• Be available to start September 2023
What the school offers its staff
We will offer you:
• Children who are genuinely a pleasure to teach, enjoy school and work hard.
• A happy working environment with a positive and inclusive ethos.
• A strong, committed and collaborative staff team.
• Opportunities for training and further development.
• Job Sharers welcome to apply
Staff benefits include LGPS pension scheme, EAP, subsidised gym membership and more
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 61.9 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 200 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01273 607924
St John the Baptist is a one form entry school with approximately 200 pupils on roll. We pride ourselves on our positive and inclusive, approach. We are based on the eastern side of Brighton, we have a fantastic teaching facilities, a great working environment and beautiful views across the city, sea and downs.
Arranging a visit to St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Groombridge St Thomas' Church of England Primary School
Corseley Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3 9SF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Brighton and Hove and East Sussex, Brighton and Hove