- No, visa sponsorship not available
Full-time equivalent salary
- £23,703- £26,401
- £6,182- £6,866
- Hampshire CC D grade
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Have GCSE grades at least C or
equivalent in English and Maths
- Have experience of covering whole classes within the primary age range
- Are confident and able to deliver lessons that have been planned by a
teacher, to a whole class independently
- Fully support the values and ethos of our school and want to make a
- Are passionate about putting children at the heart of your practice to
ensure each individual child flourishes not just academically, but also
socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Are keen to work in a highly successful school and committed to be part of
a very supportive staff team
- Are friendly, flexible and eager to develop personally and professionally
dedicated, hardworking and enthusiastic, with a good understanding of your own
work life balance
What the school offers its staff
- Children who are motivated, keen to learn and proud of
their school and achievements
- Supportive, friendly and committed
colleagues who will welcome you to our team
- Commitment to your professional
- A resource rich school and learning environment both inside and out
- Support and encouragement to maintain a healthy work/life balance and good
Commitment to safeguarding
St Francis CE Primary and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to DBS checks along with other relevant employment checks.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Francis Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 410 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Our school is a happy, vibrant learning community that puts our pupils and their needs first. We are enormously proud of our school and its place within the local community.
Within a strong Christian foundation we work to support our pupils to develop a lifelong love of learning. We help our pupils to grow and develop in confidence as individuals, celebrating their success and guiding them as they grow and develop. We want all our pupils to become successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
Arranging a visit to St Francis Church of England Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.