This job expired on 14 December 2021 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
As soon as possible
14 December 2021 at 9:00am
3 December 2021
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 345 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Kirk Sandall Junior School website (opens in new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
About Kirk Sandall Junior School
Kirk Sandall Junior School are looking to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and effective Higher Level Teaching Assistant with strong communication skills and a professional approach to work throughout school, both covering PPA and management time and within classes supporting the teacher.
Kirk Sandall Junior School is a 7-11 years junior, and a member of the Brighter Futures Learning Partnership Multi-Academy Trust. We have a friendly and supportive Local Governing Body and staff team where everyone is valued.
We are looking for a HLTA who:
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with a proven track record.
• Have a passion for supporting teaching and learning across the whole curriculum in KS2.
• Is committed to high standards of attainment and behaviour.
• Is able to engage well with pupils.
• Able to work under your own initiative.
School locationMagnolia Close, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN3 1JG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed