- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until July 2022)
- £23,953 - £26,446 pro rata
Hartley Brook Primary Academy has an exciting opportunity for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join their team!
As our Higher-Level Teaching Assistant, you will be:
• Plan and prepare lessons with teachers, participating in stages of the planning cycle, including in lesson planning, evaluating and adjusting lessons/work plans.
• Develop and prepare resources for learning activities in accordance with lesson plans and in response to pupil need.
• Contribute to the planning of opportunities for pupils to learn in out-of-school contexts in line with Academy policies and procedures
We are looking for individuals who have:
• Previous successful experience in a primary school setting
• Ability to demonstrate effective behaviour management strategies
• A commitment to inclusion and pupil wellbeing
In return, we can offer you:
• Access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme
• Flexible working opportunities from your first day
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Continued professional development and training opportunities
• Free on-site parking
Interested in applying?
If this is something you’re interested in, looking for a new challenge, have a passion for education or maybe all of the above, take a look at the Applicant Brief to find out more about the role to apply.
Astrea Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to satisfactory background checks including references and enhanced DBS checks.
All queries should be directed via email to email@example.com
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 676 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Hartley Brook Primary School
Hartley Brook is an academy where we aim for high achievement but with a happy, relaxed alertness within our young people and staff. Everything we do is aimed to get the absolute best for everybody and nothing stops us aiming for this high ambition. Consequently, our young people develop self-belief and commitment to learning that sets them well for the future.
Astrea Academy Trust is fully committed to being diverse and inclusive workforce where together we can embrace each other’s unique individuality, background and heritage. We are a ‘Disability Confident Employer’ and all our application forms hide your personal information so we can focus solely on your experience, skills and qualities.
We believe that by reflecting and representing the communities and people we serve, we will better and further the life chances of our pupils.