- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 months)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Grade 5
- Actual salary
- £20,407.73 - £22,363.14
To support the next phase of development the Governors are seeking to appoint additional experienced, bright, and enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and inclusive school.
The successful candidate will be:
• preferably a graduate
• committed to and able to support the school ethos
• able promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
• inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
• able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
• able to inspire and appreciate creativity
• able to assist teachers in planning and preparation of lessons appropriate to the class and individuals
• able to support pupil learning in classroom settings, with individuals, small groups and whole classes as appropriate.
• able to assist in monitoring pupils’ progress and assess work to achieve individual progression and whole school improvement
• experienced in promoting the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support
• able to communicate and consult with parents
• able to assist in preparing reports as appropriate
We will offer you
• a friendly and welcoming team
• hardworking and dedicated colleagues
• enthusiastic and diligent children
• supportive parents, carers and community
• a committed and fully involved governing body
• a well-resourced learning environment
• opportunities for professional development
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Free School, Sikh, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 420 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Nishkam Primary School Birmingham
You will be working with a pioneering group, Nishkam School Trust, which is a flagship DfE Free School, and is the first multi-academy free school trust in the UK.
The core of a Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of academic excellence, creating a community that supports children throughout their lives and nurturing a strong values-led approach to life.
Our children are a delight to teach, the School has exceptional resources, our teachers are enthusiastic and hardworking, and the support team is dedicated to the wellbeing of all pupils. We opened in September 2011 as a two form entry school, for pupils aged 4-11 years, with nursery provision attached. We remain significantly oversubscribed.