We are seeking someone who has:
- A growth mind-set; with the ability to instil this in others
- Motivation and determination to secure the best possible outcomes for all children
- Excellent communication skills leading to effective relationships with pupils, parents and other staff
- The ability to provide rich and creative learning experiences
- A personal philosophy which supports the values of the school
- A HLTA qualification or equivalent coaching qualifications
- Experience working with children in key stages 1 and 2
We are seeking a qualified coach/HLTA to deliver Physical Education during teachers’ PPA time across our school. The successful candidate will also carry out a range of initiatives to support healthy lifestyles e.g. Golden Mile, Sports Leaders, after school clubs and competitions.
We are seeking someone with an encouraging, enthusiastic and supportive approach, along with relevant experience of working with children. Hours may be carried out over a period of three full days or a series of sessions throughout the week. Please contact the school if you wish to discuss which days / times we are able to offer.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.