- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Full time
33.75 hours per week
- Contract type
- Actual Salary £18,153.57
HIGH LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT
January 2022 start
Permanent Contract – 33.75 hours per week / 39 weeks per year
Point 13 (FTE - £22,627) (Actual Salary £18,153.57)
Are you an inspiring and committed Higher Level Teaching Assistant who shares our vision of commitment, kindness, and excellence?
With our thirst for learning, a community that supports us and helps us keep going no matter what - coupled with high expectations, we believe we have something really special – all we need is you.
Here at Stakesby Primary Academy we share a special and unique learning community with friendly and welcoming children, staff and governors, and we are proud to serve the wider community of Whitby and surrounding villages.
Our learning environment, with spacious accommodation enables us to offer a tailored curriculum to our children, is second to none and we are excited to share and further develop our excellent provision for our staff and children.
We have highly supportive staff, governors, families and community. We are a member of The Enquire Learning Trust, a group of academies with a brilliant track record of providing incredible CPD opportunities and developing staff to be the best that they can be. We know the CPD we offer develops our staff as professionals.
As a result of a rare movement of staff we are looking to appoint a full-time Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
We are looking for:
• A professional who has an engaging and dynamic style of teaching which fosters independence and resilience and inspires children to follow their interests and ambitions.
• Someone who has the drive and ambition to make sure our children achieve their very best, and has a proven record of raising standards for all children
• An HLTA with a flair and passion for primary education who will embrace working and teaching in our school.
We can offer you:
• A warm, happy school where we value our community ethos and have a philosophy of treating each other with kindness and respect.
• Happy, enthusiastic and well-behaved children.
• A school with unique and inspiring learning environments.
• An opportunity to work with an experienced and committed team and take a role in a school determined to reach the highest standards.
• Tailored opportunities to develop as a staff professional through being part of The Enquire Learning Trust.
Join us and build a wonderful career in a school you are passionate about. Please contact Garry – details below:
We strongly recommend that you visit us so that we can share with you why we are so proud of our school, and you will get a chance to see what we have to offer.
Closing date: Friday 17th December 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
For an informal conversation about the role, and for application details please contact Garry Morrison at Resourcing Solutions (North Yorkshire County Council) at email@example.com or call 01609 534939 / 07814935700
Application forms and the Job Description /Person Specification are available to download from the NYCC jobs advert
PLEASE DO NOT CLICK APPLY ON THE NYCC JOBS ADVERT
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Applying for the job
Compete the application form and return this to Garry Morrison
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.