- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
37 hours a week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until 31 August 2022)
- £23,541 - £25,991 pro rata
Due to additional funding being secured, Westfield School is looking to appoint a temporary HLTA to work with students delivering maths tutoring. The role will start as soon as possible and will involve working 1:1 and with small groups of students to close gaps in numeracy and Mathematics skill and knowledge. The students will be from Year 7 to Year 11.
You will need to be energetic, creative, inspiring, and enjoy working with young people eager to fulfil their potential.
We are looking for:
• An enthusiastic and innovative Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
• Someone with a level of mathematical understanding that enables them to tutor GCSE students
• Someone with the ability to support students in developing fundamental skills and concepts relating to numeracy and working with number
• Someone with exciting ideas who can build on existing good practice.
• An individual with good literacy skills with a friendly, outgoing and flexible approach.
• An individual with an inclusive approach to education
We are looking for someone with a genuine desire to improve the life chances and academic outcomes of young people. Candidates must have strong communication skills and be flexible, resilient, and nurturing towards students.
If you want to work in an inspiring, fully inclusive environment with students who want to succeed and alongside friendly, supportive staff, then we want to hear from you! You will join a passionate and dedicated team, a school with strong leadership, and a Trust who is committed to providing professional development and opportunities for all colleagues.
This job post has expired.