- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Scale F, Point 12 - 17
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Aspirational – setting high standards and acting as a positive role model, leading by example
- Resilient - demonstrates the ability to prioritise workload, work to specific deadlines and seek the support of others when needed
- Reflective – is open-minded, self-evaluative and adaptable to changing circumstances and new ideas
- Positive – has the ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower others
- Compassionate - demonstrates respect and kindness to pupils, staff and other stakeholders
- Collaborate - values the importance of a strong team and work hard to develop strong professional relationships with others
- Dedicated – shows self-motivation and a commitment to continued professional development
- Someone able to build effective, strong working relationships with others and who leads by example
What the school offers its staff
- The opportunity to work in a welcoming and ambitious school that seeks to continually improve in order to ensure pupils have a ‘life better than they ever dreamt of’.
- The opportunity to work in a truly collaborative school where everybody values one another’s roles.
- A friendly, supportive, and hardworking team of staff who really look after each other
- Delightful children who value the relationships built between them and adults within the school
- The opportunity to further improve and develop within your role and beyond, learning from and with others alongside comprehensive CPD opportunities
- Healthshield medical insurance offered by the Trust for all staff members
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Dereham Church of England Junior Academy
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 7 to 11
- School size
- 413 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
Arranging a visit to Dereham Church of England Junior Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email Businessmanager@derehamjunior.dneat.org.