- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
2 days per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (One Year)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £21,569 - £23,984 FTE
- Actual salary
- £6,631 - £7,374 Pro rata
Holmesdale Community Infant School would like to appoint an enthusiastic, passionate and inspiring Higher Learning Teaching Assistant to take on the role of Cover Supervisor, on a one year fixed term contract commencing in January 2022. This is a part time role working 2 days per week.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 374 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
About Holmesdale Community Infant School
The successful candidate will:
• be a qualified HLTA or currently working towards this;
• have demonstrable classroom experience;
• be able establish and maintain effective working relationships with children, colleagues and wider members of the school community;
• have an excellent understanding of the EYFS and Key Stage 1 curriculum;
• have excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to adapt to the demands of working with young children;
• enjoy working with children and be able to show initiative;
• have high expectations, together with a caring attitude and flexibility;
• know how to provide our children with a safe and secure environment, and be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity.
In return we can offer you:
• the opportunity to work as part of a school and Trust that is committed to supporting every child achieve their full potential;
• a dedicated and friendly team of professional teaching and support staff;
• resilient, hardworking and reflective children;
• opportunities for professional growth and career progression;
• the opportunity to work with an academy trust that encourages all of its schools to keep their own unique identity, whilst enjoying excellent relationships and collaborative partnerships with the wider Greensand community.
This is a part time term time role working two days a week from 8.30am to 3.30pm, including a 30 minute unpaid lunch break, 38.6 weeks per annum. The FTE annual salary is £21,569 - £23,984 and the pro rata annual salary is £6,631 - £7,374.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 18th October 2021.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Holmesdale Community Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.