Are you looking to make a difference? Are you passionate about teaching and giving every child the very best start in their learning journey?
We are looking for a dynamic, inspirational HLTA to join the Crabtree team.
This is a full-time role, to start ASAP.
The successful candidates will be confident, creative and caring, will share our high expectations and be able to engage and motivate our pupils to ensure progress for all.
We are looking for:
- An experienced HLTA or someone who is keen to grow in the role;
- An HLTA who believes that all children can succeed both socially and academically;
- An HLTA who has high expectations and believes that all children are capable of remarkable things;
- An HLTA who is passionate about school improvement;
- An HLTA who is keen to be involved in all areas of school life;
- An ambitious HLTA who is looking for the opportunity to develop further as a professional within a high achieving supportive environment;
- An HLTA who shows commitment to reflecting on learning and teaching strategies;
- An HLTA who is dedicated to making a real difference to the lives of children.
We can offer:
- A friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
- Hard working, aspirational children;
- Access to high quality CPD;
- Opportunities to work collaboratively through close links with other schools;
- Training in EYFS;
- Additional non-contact time to support staff well-being;
- A very supportive governing body and Trust;
- A leadership team that embraces creativity, innovation and ambition;
- ‘Feel Good Fridays’!
You are very welcome to come and visit our school. Please email the school office firstname.lastname@example.org to book a visit and a chat with the Executive Head.
We welcome applications from qualified teachers, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. If a suitable candidate is found prior to the adverts closing date then the school reserves the right to remove this advert before the closing date.
This job post has expired.