This job expired on 9 June 2023
Start date details
From September 2023
9 June 2023 at 11:59pm
10 May 2023
- Higher level teaching assistant
- View all Part timejobs - Required for September 2023 Teaching Assistant Hours are 8.45am-12.30pm Monday to Friday (18hours and 45 minutes per week) Grade 15 point 4 (£10.98 per hour) HLTA hours are 1.00pm-3.20pm Monday to Friday (11 hours 40 minutes per week) Grade 12 Point 12 (£12.69 per hour)
- Teaching Assistant Grade 15 Point 4 (£10.98 per Hour). HLTA Grade 12 point 12 (£12.69 per hour)
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate should have an understanding of how to form good working relationships with children and have insight into developing social and emotional skills. You should have the ability to inspire and motivate children and be confident in using your own initiative. The successful candidate should be experienced in supporting children and be able to meet the curriculum demands of English and maths throughout the school.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- A dedicated and hardworking team.
- Enthusiastic and friendly children.
- A caring and supportive school community.
- A commitment to professional development.
- A fabulous setting.
This post requires the post holder to complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for delegated learning activities under an agreed system of supervision. This involves a contribution to the planning and preparing of lessons, within a framework set by the assigned qualified teacher, delivering learning activities for individuals/groups or whole classes without the presence of the teacher and monitoring pupils by assessing, recording and reporting their achievements, progress and development.
Further details about the role
Please contact the school office if you would like to arrange a visit or speak directly to Mrs Nicola Stoddart (Headteacher)
Closing date: 9th June 2023
We reserve the right to close the window for recruitment as soon as we have successfully appointed to this role.
Interview date: To be confirmed
Please telephone school or email Office@currymalletprimary.co.uk for an application form.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Curry Mallet Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 80 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01823 480421
We have an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding school at the heart of a thriving local village community. We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant with either cover supervision or Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) experience.
Arranging a visit to Curry Mallet Church of England Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Somerset, Bath and Bristol