Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a dedicated individual to provide tailoredsupport to our pupils. You will be committed to making a positive difference to young people’s lives and in supporting and developing their learning. Your intervention will help enable an outstanding learning environment for our young people, providing the support they need to succeed.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to effectively support learning and teaching, and to develop relationships across our school and the Star community.
You will have:
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) relevant to working within education,, qualifications relating to the role of TA in an educational setting (or evidence of working towards gaining such qualifications) andMeet Higher Level Teaching Assistant Standards.
- Expertise/skills in a specialist subject or area.
- Practical experience of working with children within an educational setting.
- The ability to work one to one, in small groups and with whole classes.
- The ability to contribute effectively to teachers’ planning and preparation of lessons.
Starbank school in Birmingham is a large all throughschool for pupils aged 3 to 16 years old. We have over 2,000 pupils and are based across three sites in close proximity to each other. We joined Star Academies in 2020 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.
This job post has expired.