HLTA - Fixed Term
This job expired on 16 September 2022 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
16 September 2022 at 9am
16 August 2022
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- Fixed term - Funding
Full-time equivalent salary
- Actual Salary - £20,967 - £24,565 - based on a full time equivalent of £26,446 - £30,984
HLTA - Fixed Term job summary
We are searching for a HLTA here at Pathways Academy, to collaborate with teachers in planning and delivering programmes of teaching and learning activities for individuals, groups and whole classes within a framework agreed with and under the overall direction and supervision of a qualified teacher.
- Plan, prepare and deliver assigned programmes of teaching and learning activities to individuals, small groups and/or whole classes modifying and adapting activities as necessary under the overall direction and supervision of a teacher
- Assess the needs of pupils and use detailed knowledge and specialist skills to support pupils’ learning
- Develop and implement Individual Development Plans for pupils (such as Individual Education Plans) including attendance at, and contribution to reviews
- Create and maintain a purposeful, orderly and supportive environment in accordance with agreed programmes of work
- Plan and evaluate specialist learning activities with the teacher, writing reports and records when required
- Use teaching and learning objectives to plan, evaluate and adjust lessons and work plans as appropriate within the agreed systems of supervision
- Undertake programmes linked to local and national learning strategies e.g., literacy, numeracy, early years recording achievement and progress and feeding back to the teacher
Actual Salary - £20,967 - £24,565 - based on a full time equivalent of £26,446 - £30,984
Hours of work will be 33.5 per week for 39 weeks per year
For a full description of the role, see the job description and job specification.
In return we offer:
- Competitive local Government Pension Scheme
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Market leading Personal Development and Training plans to further your career
- Access to Mental Health First Aid Programme
- 24 hours access to Employee Assistance Programme
We know just how important it is to think big and to help break those glass ceilings faced by young people today. Together we can encourage our pupils to step out from their comfort zones, build self-esteem and broaden their horizons.
E-Act Pathways Academy offers a welcoming, calm, caring and secure environment. The aim is to stimulate and support children in the learning process. At Pathways every child is valued, respected and given the opportunity to experience success in order to develop feelings of worth and a positive self-image.
E-ACT is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing 28 Academies spanning the length breath of the country. Our hopes and aspirations of every one of our pupils is the same. By encouraging them to Think Big and believe that anything is possible, by showing them the importance of Team Spirit and by teaching them to carefully think through their decisions to do The Right Thing, we know that everyone of our pupils can realise their potential with us.
Our community includes over 18,000 pupils and 2,500 teaching and non-teaching professional across the country.
Our academies can collaborate and share ideas with one another in ways that schools may not be able to. Most importantly, we all feel part of something much bigger as our responsibilities go far beyond the four walls of a single academy, and extend to people and their communities across the country.
We are always on the lookout for dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic people so we can continue to give every one of our pupils the opportunity to explore, solve, create and achieve.
In return we offer the chance to work with amazing people and inspirational pupils, as well as a great salary and sector -leading work -life balance arrangements.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community .
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About E-ACT Pathways Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 395 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- E-ACT Pathways Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
E-ACT Pathways Academy is a calm and caring primary academy in Sheffield. From nursery to Year 6 we ensure that every child is valued, respected and given the opportunity to experience success. We are a two and three form entry school with provision from ages 3-11 with a diverse pupil population. We are committed to providing the best education for all our pupils as we believe that every child can, and should, excel academically and socially.
Similar jobs nearby
Maun Infant and Nursery School
Walesby Lane, NEWARK, Nottinghamshire, NG22 9RJ
Level 2 Teaching Assistant - Temporary from 01/09/2023 until 31/08/2024
Hillsborough Primary School
Parkside Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S6 2AA
Hucklow Primary School
Hucklow Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S5 6TB
Whiteways Primary School
Whiteways Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S4 8EX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Sheffield