- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time, term time
37 hours per week, term time only, plus 5 INSET days
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
Do you want to help us develop the provision for SEMH and ASD across Maiden Erlegh Trust?
We can offer you:
• a rewarding but challenging working environment
• an optimistic and motivating leadership team with a track record of improving schools.
• a commitment to professional development, and a belief in driving improvement through our trauma informed practice.
• the opportunity to work with a wider professional team at Cranbury College
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 38 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Hamilton School
Hamilton School is an SEMH (Social, Emotional, and Mental Health) Special School in Reading educating up to 64 students with Education, Health Care Plans (EHCP). The school is currently going through a transition with a purpose-built school opening in February 2022 for up to 96 students.
In January 2020 Hamilton School joined the Maiden Erlegh Trust family of schools, whose motto is “schools for the community, schools as a community”. The aim for every school in the Trust, whilst espousing their values and ethos, and having a core of common policies and procedures, will serve its own community’s needs in a bespoke way and also create a feeling of community within its own school. In that way all the potential and talents of every child and every member of staff will be nurtured
Arranging a visit to Hamilton School
Visits to Hamilton School are possible after 2pm. If you would like to speak to someone about this post, please email our recruitment team on email@example.com