We are looking for HLTA’s to start with us in January 2024
We are seeking an enthusiastic HLTA to join our team. This post will be term time only plus 5 training days.
We are looking for a HLTA to join our Maidenhall family! You key focus will be to work with our children with additional needs, their families and our staff to help our pupils thrive.
This is a real opportunity to make a difference in our children’s lives! Our reward is their excited response to everything from trips and visits to spending a night camping on the school field! “Pupils rise to the challenge of teachers’ high expectations. They do this with pride and gratitude. From the moment pupils start school, they are excited to learn new things.” Ofsted 2021.
Maidenhall is a 3-4 form entry school serving a multicultural but predominantly South Asian community in the centre of Luton. The Senior and Middle Leadership Teams have a good blend of experience and a willingness to go the extra mile. The budget is healthy and the school is well resourced. The local Area Partnership of schools is particularly strong and supportive, as is the Governing Body.
The successful candidate will understand what we do well but have the insight and confidence to bring fresh ideas to build on these strengths. They will expand on the excellent foundations which are already in place and accelerate our journey to becoming an outstanding school. They will also recognise the importance of balancing the well being of the children and staff with the desire to achieve the best outcomes for all.
· Give the highest priority to the quality of education by ensuring that all children including those with additional needs benefit from the highest standard of teaching which helps to prepare them for an ever-changing world.
· Have the vision, passion and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children and staff to reach their full potential.
· Are able to build a strong rapport with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community.
· Have personal and professional integrity and are visible and approachable with the resilience to meet the day to day challenges of this role.
We can offer you the following:
· A positive, caring ethos with children and learning at the heart of all we do.
· Happy, well behaved children who are enthusiastic, motivated and engaged learners.
· Talented, friendly and supportive staff.
· A commitment to high quality professional development.
· Good relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
· First-rate facilities including 2 large halls with dedicated changing rooms, 2 libraries, outdoor play spaces, a field and a good sized car park with designated parking.
· Air conditioning in all classrooms as standard to make a better learning environment for both staff and children..
· Excellent IT infrastructure.
· A good CPD programme aimed at all staff levels.
We are seeking to appoint a creative, energetic and enthusiastic Clerical Assistant to join our hard working and dedicated staff at Maidenhall Primary School.
You must be innovative, friendly and a strong team player who loves spending time with children.
Hours: 35 per week, Monday to Friday.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Shabana UlHaq, our HR Administrator, to arrange a visit. For further information and an application pack,
please visit our website http://maidenhallprimary.co.uk/category/vacancies
Closing date: Monday 27th November 2023
Interviews week commencing: Monday 4th December 2023
This job post has expired.