HLTA Vacancy - WHA
This job expired on 30 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
30 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
27 March 2023
- Higher level teaching assistant
- £22,325 - £26,800 inclusive of fringe allowance
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant, who has high expectations of themselves and is committed to improving the lives of our children.
We are looking for an individual who:
- has experience of leading whole class teaching
- has experience of supporting young people;
- is proactive, positive, calm and flexible;
- has high expectations of yourself and the children you work with;
- has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- is committed to working as part of a team;
- is resilient;
- shares our vision and aims for all of our pupils;
- is dedicated and committed to the success of the school.
What the school offers its staff
For the right candidate, we will offer
- extensive support and CPD;
- the opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
- a welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
- an ambitious and dynamic Senior leadership Team;
- a dedicated Governing Body;
- supportive parents and children who are keen to learn;
- an employee assistance programme (EAP).
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application; please contact the school to arrange.
Please complete an application form for this vacancy.
Closing date: As and when we receive successful applications.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Western House Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 685 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Western House Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01753 526326
Western House Academy is a three form vibrant, multicultural and successful Primary Academy on the outskirts of Slough. The pupils come from a wide range of cultural, language and religious backgrounds, all contributing to the positive ethos in this excellent academy. In 2017 we were rated by Ofsted as a ‘Good’ school. Western House Academy is part of The Park Federation Academy Trust. The federation educates and cares for 4,000 children across West London and Slough. The Trust is an approved Sponsor Academy for the Department for Education.
Arranging a visit to Western House Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Cheam Common Junior Academy
Kingsmead Avenue, Worcester Park, Surrey, KT4 8UT
James Elliman Academy
Elliman Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5BA
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Bevington Primary School
Bevington Road, London, W10 5TW
Paxton Academy Sports And Science
843 London Road, Thornton Heath, CR7 6AW
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed