- No, visa sponsorship not available
Full-time equivalent salary
HR Assistant job summary
Location: The Vine Schools Trust Diocesan Central Team Offices, Chelmsford, Essex, with the opportunity to work from home when agreed.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Assistant to join the Vine Trust family, offering a fantastic opportunity to the right candidate.
The Trust has already created a number of centralised functions to support the delivery of outstanding education, including HR, Finance & Payroll and Estates & Facilities. This is an exciting time for an individual seeking to embark upon a HR career to join our team, as we will support the successful post holder to understand the processes that apply across Trust academies.
Applicants should have:
• A high standard of written, verbal and numeracy skills
• Be fully committed to our Trust’s vision and values
• Previous experience of working within an administrative role or similar role is essential.
• Training and development will be provided, therefore experience of working within an HR environment and education setting is desirable but not essential
We can offer you:
• A warm, welcoming environment.
• A supportive and friendly community
• Outstanding, collaborative partnerships across our Trust
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered. Please email application forms to Emma Griffiths at Emma.Griffiths@dcvst.org.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.