- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
Part time, term time + 10 days
- Contract type
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- OCL Scale 6 SCP 18-22 FTE £24,982 - £27,041 Pro Rata £13,676 - £14,803 + Local Government Pension Scheme
- Actual salary
- £13,676 - £14,803
It’s time to work in a job you love; as our newest HR Officer you can work in an environment where you are valued, developed and part of a strong team, all whilst feeling the reward of seeing your work contribute to supporting disadvantaged communities. So, what are you waiting for – apply today!
Our offer to you:
• Part time, term time + 10 days – so you will have a life whilst positively influencing the lives of others! Applications for full-time term time + 10 days will also be considered
• A FTE salary of £24,982 – £27,041 per annum – and a healthy employer pension contribution!
• Generous holiday allowance
• Access to fully funded CIPD level 3 and 5 qualifications – because we believe in lifelong learning and growth
• Circa 18.9% pension contribution/LGPS membership – which includes death in service, redundancy and ill health enhanced rights
• Member of a brilliant national team of HR Administrators, Officer, Business Partners and Leaders committed to our organisation becoming an “Employer of Choice”
And the opportunity to be part of something amazing, where every day makes an invaluable difference to the lives of our marvellous young people – this is the stuff that gets you out of bed!
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 1006 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About Oasis Academy Sholing
An exciting opportunity to join the team at Oasis Academy Sholing
We are recruiting for an HR Officer to join our highly effective and experienced support team. You will establish and maintain a professional, prompt and reliable HR service to all staff across Oasis Academy Sholing. This is an exciting role offering the opportunity to coordinate and participate in HR activities including absence and performance management, employee relations and data returns. With responsibility for recruitment, from inception through to onboarding and payroll administration, you will issue contracts and ensure all vetting checks are completed.
When you join the Sholing family you will be working with a great team of staff who believe all students deserve our full support to achieve their very best.