25 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
30 June 2023 at 9am
23 May 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 37 hours per week, 08:30am to 04:30pm Monday to Thursday 08:30am to 04:00pm Friday
Full-time equivalent salary
- £22,369 to £26,845 per annum
What skills and experience we're looking for
At the Sapientia Education Trust, our students are at the heart of everything that we do, and working in our HR team is no exception. We are looking for someone with a shared passion for enriching the lives of our learners through a continued commitment to delivery of high-quality service and guidance to our staff.
The HR Officer’s primary role is to work as an integral part of the HR Team, providing the central recruitment and HR Administration function to the allocated Trust schools. The role includes the following:
- Producing accurate adverts and job descriptions for new posts;
- Arranging and occasionally conducting interviews with an interview panel;
- Conducting pre-employment and compliance checks to ensure all new staff meet the requirements;
- Assisting with induction and on-boarding processes for new staff;
- Administering HR processes, policies and procedures;
- Setting-up new starters on payroll and calculate complex pay and holiday entitlement;
- Supporting a head count of approximately 400 members of staff in all HR related queries and contractual changes.
There is the opportunity within the role to work towards CIPD Level 5 via an apprenticeship.
- Are you organised with a keen eye for detail?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you able to work both independently and as part of a team?
What the school offers its staff
- A personal Sodexo account with access to high street discounts
- Flexibility on hours during the school holidays
- The option to work from home one day per week
- Free school meals during term time
- Validium support 24/7
- The opportunity to undertake CIPD Level 5 training via an apprenticeship.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Sapientia Education Trust
- Multi-academy trust
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01953 609012
The Sapientia Education Trust (SET) was established in 2016 with the purpose of bringing like-minded schools together to work in partnership to deliver a world class education to pupils in Norfolk and Suffolk. SET currently consists of 7 secondary schools and 10 primary schools, educating over 5,500 pupils.
Head office location
Similar jobs nearby
The Harleston Sancroft Academy (a 3-16 Church of England School)
Wilderness Lane, Harleston, Norfolk, IP20 9DD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed