At Castlefield Campus, we are looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher of Humanities to join our dedicated team. This role would involve being responsible for Humanities across the school mainly in Key Stage 3. As Castlefield Campus is a small school, there may be a need to deliver other subjects, as needed.
Castlefield Campus is a Special School for young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs with approximately 130 pupils. We have recently expanded our provision with an extra new building which has been designed to deliver our therapeutic vision.
Our vision is to create a therapeutic, harmonious environment which promotes feelings of safety and security, to allow our pupils to explore, enjoy learning, and reach their full potential. Building a sense of community around the child. We aim to become a leading therapeutic provision which is high quality and expert in recognising and meeting the needs of ALL of the pupils, with outstanding teaching and engaging learning. We achieve positive outcomes for ALL our pupils, including emotional wellbeing and self-belief, creating successful, happy, healthy individuals. Developing skills that enable their ability to sustain employment and build security in their lives.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
- Experience of planning high interest lessons to engage pupils.
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful NQT support program.
- Free Onsite parking.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Start Date: Subject to the completion of pre-employment checks
Salary: Please note that the salary advertised on this advert is full time equivalent therefore this will be pro rota to reflect term time only working
Find out more about our school by visiting our website https://castlefieldcampus-ebsd.co.uk/
We look forward to receiving your application and potentially discussing the role with you in the near future. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
The school's governors are committed to safeguarding, and successful applicants will be subjected to a thorough screening procedure that includes self-disclosure with regard to any prior or current convictions, safeguarding concerns etc. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and enhanced DBS clearance is required and the children’s Barred List will be checked. Endeavour Federation’s Safeguarding Policy can be found here: Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy".
This job post has expired.