- Grade 5 Point 12 (£25,578)- Point 16 (27,471)
ICT Technician job summary
Lime Trust is looking for an ICT Technician to join their team of ICT Technicians. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primaries, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post is to work at Lime Academy Forest Approach, a special school in the London Borough of Havering for children aged 2-19.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
• Always working to be brilliant
• Putting learners first
• Setting the standard
• Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
• Communication (a voice for all)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to provide ICT support to our school as specified above.
The successful candidate will:
• Have excellent attention to detail, be pro-active and confident working with people
• Be able to install Curriculum software and support staff on how to use this
• Assist in the maintenance of specialist equipment, check for quality/safety, undertake specialist repairs/modifications within own capabilities and arrange for other repairs/modifications to be carried out by others
• Be able to demonstrate and assist in the safe and effective use of specialist equipment/materials
• Be able to diagnose and resolve a wide range of complex network, software and hardware faults
• Schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
• Be able to manage crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
• Able to provide specialist advice and guidance as required.
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
• IT equipment (relevant to the post)
• Well-being support including online resources/app/initiatives
• Extensive CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for further career development
• Enhanced maternity leave benefits
• Membership of a generous pension scheme (LGPS or TPS)
• National pay rates
• Cycle to work scheme
• Flexible working opportunities
• Job-sharing/Part-time working
• Term-time working
• Career break
• Supportive Special Leave requests
• Subsidised school meals
• Subsidised childcare (offered on some sites)
• Generous Annual Leave
• Flexible hours during school closures
• Compressed hours
• Staggered hours
• Home/remote working
Closing date: 24th May 2022
Shortlisting: Week commencing 30th May 2022
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.