- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
33 hours 45 minutes pw (Monday to Friday), 8.15am - 3.30pm (to include a 30-minute unpaid lunch break)
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £22,627 - £24,491
- Actual salary
- £17,523 - £18,967
We are looking to recruit an Inclusion & Intervention Co-ordinator (33 hours and 45 minutes per week) to join our inclusion team and work closely alongside our high performing pastoral team. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• An ability to work with and supervise groups of young people.
• Strong behaviour management skills including an ability to form excellent working relationships with young people.
• An ability to break down tasks / activities to assist students who might find learning difficult.
St Laurence School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure And Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Church of England/Christian, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1426 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About St Laurence School
St Laurence School is a thriving and successful comprehensive academy in Bradford on Avon, close to the heritage city of Bath. We place great value on both academic excellence and developing the whole person. We work hard to create opportunities for every student to achieve to their full potential and have the best possible preparation for adult life. In the words of our mission statement: we care, we inspire, we succeed. As one visitor commented, “a school with head and heart working together”.
Arranging a visit to St Laurence School
To arrange a visit, please contact the Headteacher's PA on 01225 309506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org