Hollickwood Primary School, London, N10 2NL
This job expired on 10 June 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 January 2023
10 June 2022 at 11:59pm
23 May 2022
About Hollickwood Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 197 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Hollickwood Primary School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
Hollickwood School is a very special place for children to learn and grow.
Our aim is to build a strong caring partnership between home and school because children achieve their best when parents and teachers work together.
We believe that everyone is unique and has something special to offer, and that learning should always be fun.
The governors and staff are determined that Hollickwood School will provide high quality, well organised education within a broad and balanced curriculum. The school aims to realise the potential of every single pupil, and will provide the best possible educational opportunities to the wider community by:
• Continuously developing and sustaining a stimulating atmosphere.
• Ensuring that each pupil reaches their full potential and develops the self-confidence and self-discipline necessary to become responsible, caring adults.
• Promoting a sense of partnership between staff, pupils, parents and the wider local community.
• Maintaining non-selective admission criteria.
As a small school each child soon comes to know and is known well by the staff. We are fortunate to have six teaching assistants and one learning mentor who are always available to support the children throughout the school day. A quote from our recent Ofsted report reinforces this welcoming and personal aspect of the school:
“Pupils feel safe and relationships between staff, pupils and parents are strong, creating a
happy and welcoming community. This is seen in pupils’ thoughtful behaviour around the
school and in the way pupils work together in lessons.”
Arranging a visit to Hollickwood Primary School
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, during which I would be only too pleased to talk about any particular queries you may have. Appointments can be made via the school office.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London