- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 254 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
About Deansbrook Infant School
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner to join our team at Deansbrook Infant School. We have a wonderfully diverse community comprising of pupils and adults from a wide range of ethnicities and cultures. We celebrate this diversity and believe it is a key strength of our school. We offer all children an education in a safe, calm, inclusive and stimulating environment where every child is valued as an individual. We aim to nurture well rounded, respectful and confident children who will develop skills for life-long learning.
We can offer the successful candidate a dedicated, hardworking staff committed to the school’s success and a commitment to your professional development including supporting the completion of the SENDCo qualification (if appropriate).
The successful candidate will:
• be pupil-centred and committed to ensuring that every child can be successful;
• hold a National Award for SEN Co-ordination, or a willingness to complete it within two years of appointment;
• have a sound knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice and how to support SEND pupils to achieve, both through Quality First Teaching and additional interventions;
• have a strong track record of supporting colleagues to achieve.
Visits to the school: Wednesday 10th November at 10am / 2pm (please contact the school to book your visit)
Arranging a visit to Deansbrook Infant School
Visits to the school are recommended and are on Wednesday 10th November at 10.00am and 2.00pm. Please contact the school to book your visit.