Teacher, SEN specialist
St Dunstan’s School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Inclusion Leader to join our happy, friendly and supportive team. The successful candidate will share our values as a Catholic community and be committed to school improvement. You will have experience of SEND and its legislation, and be able to lead on all aspects of inclusion in school, including SEND, EAL, LAC, intervention programmes and equality. The successful candidate will have experience of working successfully in a team and a proven track record of their impact on pupil progress. You must be an excellent communicator and be able to support our children and their families. It is preferable that you hold the National SENDCO qualification, but for the right candidate, training will be provided.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding teaching.
• Have a proven track record in school improvement.
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have the ability to lead staff and work collaboratively.
• Have high expectations of yourself, our staff, children and parents.
• Proven ability in assessment with experience of data analysis.
TLR1/2 depending on experience
Applying for the job
Please complete a Catholic Education Service Application Form, CES Consent to Obtain References Form and CES Recruitment Monitoring Form, which can be downloaded from the school’s website www.stdunstans.bham.sch.uk/vacancies
Please return your completed application to Mrs Gilbride, no later than 12 noon on Monday, 10th May 2021
Mrs A M Gilbride
School Business Manager
St Dunstan’s Catholic School
0121 464 4648
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
420 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Dunstan's Catholic Primary School
In return our school offers:
• Children who are confident, enthusiastic and fully engaged in their learning
• Professional and dedicated staff, supportive parents, and active Governors
• A strong, hardworking and dedicated staff team
• A genuinely exciting partnership of schools, known as the Tolkien Cluster, that thrive
together as a group through training and shared expertise
• A willingness to embrace new ideas
Arranging a visit to St Dunstan's Catholic Primary School
We warmly welcome and encourage applicants to visit school and speak to the Headteacher about the role.
Please telephone the school office to arrange 0121 464 4648