This job expired on 9 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
9 February 2023 at 9am
26 January 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 32.5 hours per week plus inset days
- Fixed term - 1 year
- £15,902 - £16,487
- Grade 3 points 4-6
What skills and experience we're looking for
Pittville School is looking for an Inclusion Mentor to provide a complementary service to existing teachers and pastoral staff in school. You will address the needs of students who need help to overcome barriers to learning both inside and outside the school in order that they may achieve their full potential. You will also help the school to improve attendance and raise standards of achievement and behaviour of students across all key stages.
• to enable all students to develop the habits of self - discipline required to climb their own personal mountain to Post 16 and beyond.
• To fulfil our commitment to disruption free learning, every minute, of every day.
• You will work with the senior leadership team to improve the self-discipline of students and share the corporate responsibility for, and commitment to, the safeguarding and promotion of the well-being and discipline of all students.
Please see job description for a full list of responsibilities.
What the school offers its staff
Starting salary will be based on skills and experience.
Initially 1-year fixed term, may become permanent following review of effectiveness of new role in school
Term Time only plus INSET days, 8.30am – 3.30pm - Monday to Friday (32.5 hours per week)
Further details about the role
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Pittville School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 885 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Pittville School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01242 524787
Arranging a visit to Pittville School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Dyson Perrins CofE Academy
Yates Hay Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 1WD
Cirencester Kingshill School
Kingshill Lane, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1HS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cheltenham and Gloucestershire and Gloucester