6 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
As soon as possible
31 January 2022 at 9:00am
13 January 2022
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 827 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Kingsbury Green Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
About Kingsbury Green Academy
Kingsbury Green Academy is part of the Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust ( RWBAT) based in Calne. We offer a fantastic benefits scheme, with discounts on Food and Clothes retailers, to holiday and cinema, with online fitness and recipes from Hello Fresh. Our school is set in the beautiful location on the outskirts of Calne in Wiltshire.
What we offer?
• The chance to work in a friendly well run school.
• A great placed accessible school, situated in a pleasant location.
• To work with a dedicated team of professionals who are keen to learn and develop.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
• Onsite parking
• Pension Scheme
• Fantastic benefit scheme with discounts on food and clothes retailers, to holiday and cinema, online fitness and recipes from Hello Fresh.
The right candidate will have:
• QTS Status
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in working relationships with young pupils and in forming effective professional relationships with a wide range of contacts.
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Previous experience of working with children and young people in an educational setting.
• Emotional literacy awareness.
Please note the closing date for this role is 09.00 Monday 31st Jan 2022, CV’s will not be accepted and due to the amount of applications we receive we may not be able to let you know if you have been unsuccessful.
For more information please download the application pack below.
Kingsbury Green Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Please note: Any position that involves working with children requires declaration of ALL convictions/cautions regardless of whether these are deemed as spent and a DBS check will be carried out before any employment commences. References will be obtained before interview at shortlisting stage and may be used in the interview process. If previous employment has included working with children then at least one referee must be from this employment regardless of whether this is the current or most recent employment Any gaps in employment must be detailed and an explanation provided in the relevant section.
School locationWhite Horse Way, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 8YH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed