The aim of the role
is to provide administrative, pastoral and academic support to students in
the school’s Inclusion unit. To provide care to, and support pupils with, their
mental and physical welfare, encouraging positive attitudes and behaviour
while in the officer’s care. The
successful candidate will need to be able to remain calm in challenging
circumstances and assist in the development and implementation of all
safeguarding policies and supporting procedures. You will be required to liaise with a range
of people including parents/guardians.
Working closely with our students you will be able to assist in the
assessment of students to identify those in need of particular support and co-ordinate
support and intervention strategies and intervention packages, both internal
and external, for vulnerable students.
Our staff wellbeing is at our heart.
- Membership to Greater Manchester Pension fund
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Committed Wellbeing Team and fully trained staff Mental Wellbeing First Aiders
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly policies
- Staff rewards
- Gym facilities
- A popular community school.
- An inclusive school whose pupils constantly aim high.
- A team of highly experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated professionals who are passionate about teaching and learning.
- Committed to personal and professional development.
- Offering a high-quality learning environment.
- A school where relationships are positive.
- Determined to become an Outstanding school.
You will be positive and have an inclusive attitude,
hardworking, committed and a dedicated team player.
unit is a silent and calm space for pupils to reflect on their behaviour,
independently. As Inclusion Officer you will be part of a wider team supporting
pupils who may be dealing with social, emotional and mental health issues that have
impacted on their behaviour. In their time in Inclusion, pupils will be sent
work from their class teachers to complete each period alongside being pulled
out individually by our Aspirations Centre team for restorative work and
employment are conditional subject to all satisfactory pre-employment checks
which include an enhanced criminal record with child barred list through the
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), appropriate overseas checks, medical
clearance, references and qualifications satisfactory to
This job post has expired.