- Job role
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
19.5hrs per week over 3 days
- Contract type
- £11.73 per hour
We are looking to appoint an Income Generation and Marketing Officer to work alongside the Deputy CEO as part of the Central Business Team. You will need to be an enthusiastic, self-motivated and hard-working individual who will aim to develop significant new income streams through fundraising, promote and advertise the Trust and individual academies via social media platforms and organise marketing campaigns.
This role will be pivotal in contributing to the wider aspects of the Trust and will involve working closely with the DCEO, Executive Academy Heads and Academy Administrators
A full job description is attached, but responsibilities will include:
• To achieve income generation targets by researching and pursuing opportunities to raise funds from a range of sources, such as trusts and foundations, companies, alumni and the broader schools’ communities
• To have a clear understanding of the Trust’s development priorities and funding needs, in order to identify opportunities to maximise income
• Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
• Promoting products, services and content over social media, in accordance with trust policy and procedures
• Scheduling weekly social media posts via different platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for each academy and the Trust
• Collaborating with colleagues from across the Trust to ensure branding is consistent
• Provides training and guidance to Trust staff on social media implementation best practices and strategies
• Working with the individual academies to develop and create all promotional material for open days, wrap-around care etc whilst monitoring budget limitations
• To monitor academy websites to ensure promotion and marketing content is up to date and encourage contributions from appropriate staff
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- Trust type
- Multi-academy trust
About Link Academy Trust
The Link Academy Trust is a Multi-Academy Trust made up of sixteen primary academies, Bearnes in Newton Abbot, Broadhempston, Cheriton Bishop, Diptford, Drake's, Harbertonford, Hennock, Ilsington ,Landscove, Morchard Bishop, Moretonhampstead, Otterton, Stoke Gabriel, Tedburn St Mary, Widecombe-in-the-Moor and Yeoford.
Whilst all the academies gain expertise by working closely together, each academy is unique with its own particular character. Our academies achieve high academic standards through the provision of an exciting curriculum that makes the most of our rich surroundings. We offer a caring, nurturing environment, with dedicated staff who strive to meet the needs of every child and a culture of high expectations through first rate systems and procedures that ensure we are effective and efficient in all that we do.
Working together, our academies can achieve more for our children than by working alone. We learn together, support each other, share our expertise and ensure we are always current, ready to offer the very highest standards of teaching and provide exceptional learning opportunities for all our children.
The academies within our Multi-Academy Trust are vibrant and exciting places to work in, yet our small size enables us to know every child and build strong relationships with each family. All academies have good reputations built on high standards and a caring ethos, but we are always looking for ways to improve so that we meet the challenges of preparing children for the future. We offer the prospect of working in a range of settings, being empowered to develop your own expert knowledge and skills and the chance to support/ lead others in their professional journey. You will be part of a proficient team dedicated to working to improve the outcomes for all our children, where your work-life balance will be promoted. We offer you the support of clear systems, protocols, expectations and structures to help you to succeed.