Inspirational Class Teacher
Whitehall Park School, London
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 3, £30,480 to £33,730|
Passionate about Education? Exceptional Teacher?
Our vision is to be an outstanding school. Are you an innovative, exciting and reflective practitioner who can make a difference? Looking for a unique opportunity? Join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring EVERY child succeeds.
We are looking for a pioneering, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to work within our two-form entry free school in Spring and Summer Terms, with possibility of extension. As a growing school, we can offer you excellent professional development opportunities from colleagues and other schools within the Bellevue Place Education Trust, who all share the same aim, to provide all children with an excellent broad and balanced curriculum.
We can offer you:
• An energetic and dynamic staff team who work collaboratively to ensure Every Child Matters.
• An experienced and approachable leadership team who have a proven track record of school improvement
• Personally tailored, in-depth professional development to enable you to develop as a genuine leader of learning.
• Vibrant and exciting opportunities to be part of developing the school from its infancy, as well as being part of developing and devising a state of the art new building and facilities.
• Well-behaved, determined and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn and succeed.
In return, we are looking for someone who is:
• An outstanding, reflective classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and lifelong learning and has the ability and dedication to make a real difference to the lives of children
• Keen to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning, education and pedagogy in order to grow and develop as a teacher
Essential educational requirements
Essential: GCSE subject passes in English, mathematics and one science subject; Qualified Teacher Status; Training in teaching phonics
Desirable: Honours degree from a recognised University
Essential skills and experience
- The theory and practice of providing effectively for the individual needs of all children (e.g. classroom organisation and learning strategies) of primary age
- The monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting of pupils’ progress within the revised National arrangements, including knowledge of the changes in the National Curriculum
- The statutory requirements of legislation concerning Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety, SEN, EAL and Child Protection
- The positive links necessary within school and with all its stakeholders
- Effective teaching learning and assessment strategies when educating primary age pupils
- Promoting innovative and creative teaching methodologies including technology
|School type||Free School|
|School size||273 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Whitehall Park School website (opens in a new window)|
106 Hornsey Lane, London, N6 5EP