33 days remaining to apply
Earliest start date
1 June 2023
Latest start date
1 September 2023
23 April 2023 at 11:59pm
14 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- Fixed term - Fixed Term/Secondment – 1 September 2023 (or sooner) – 31 August 2025 (pending review
- L9 - L15
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will:
- Have a 0.5 Teaching Commitment
- Share a strong commitment to providing a stable and challenging environment in which children can learn and develop holistically.
- Be enthusiastic and motivated with demonstrable leadership skills.
- Hold and foster a positive spirit of aspiration, a desire for excellence and continuous improvement both in themselves and those they will be leading.
- Be committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children
- Have a good understanding of budgeting and school finances.
What the school offers its staff
Following the resignation of the current Headteacher, the Governing Board of Gamesley Early Excellence Centre Nursery School are looking to recruit an Interim Headteacher to start 1 September 2023 (or sooner) until 31 August 2025, pending review.
This post is offered as a secondment opportunity. However, please note that if you are looking to apply for this post on a secondment basis, you must seek the approval of your School’s Governing Board, prior to applying for this role.
Gamesley Early Excellence Centre Nursery School offers Nursery Education to children the term after their second birthday. Our vision for the Nursery School is “Laying Foundations for Life”
- A caring and inclusive ethos emphasising caring for others
- An environment that challenges children to be aspirational in their learning
- Experienced, enthusiastic, and loyal staff
- Supportive governors with a broad level of experience, all committed to improving the outcomes for the children of Gamesley.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Gamesley Early Excellence Centre
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 2 to 5
- Education phase
- View all Nurseryjobs
- School size
- 53 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 5
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01457 860456
Arranging a visit to Gamesley Early Excellence Centre
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Executive Director of Education - Chorus Education Trust
Chorus Education Trust
Bents Crescent, Sheffield, S11 9QH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Derbyshire and Derby