- Job role
- Key stages
- KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time
Full time and Part time considered
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until 31st August 2022)
We are looking for a passionate and creative Intervention Teacher to join our supportive team
• Do you want to be a valued member of our team?
• Do you believe passionately in developing the whole child?
• Are you a creative teacher?
• Do you have a burning desire to share your skills with other like-minded professionals?
• Would you like to use the latest digital technology to support teaching and learning?
We can offer you:
• A friendly team of colleagues who will make you welcome and support you within a learning culture
• A total commitment to a work-life balance whilst continuing to maintain standards
• Bespoke professional development focused on Good / outstanding teaching
• Pension Scheme (TPS)
• Additional Every Child Trust Benefits
• A track record of growing new teachers into leaders
• Dedicated classrooms for Interventions
• State of the art technologies to support learning
• Gardening area
Do you believe fundamentally in our core values chosen by our pupils?
• to be committed learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
• to be confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
• to be caring citizens who make a positive contribution to society
For more details, please contact the school office on 01737 245467 to arrange an informal virtual meeting with the Headteacher.
Closing date: 12 noon Tuesday 19th October 2021
Interview date: Thursday 21st October 2021
Sandcross Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to suitable references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 697 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Sandcross Primary School
Sandcrosss is a two-form entry in the Infants and four form entry in the Juniors entry primary school set in fantastic grounds in Reigate, welcoming children from age 3 to 11 years old in a caring, happy and supportive environment that enables children to achieve their full potential.
We are delighted to be able to offer every child from y1 - y6 a Chromebook and children in our Early years access to Ipads. Introduced in September 2020, this has transformed our Teaching and Learning offer and allowed us to personalise each child’s learning journey. The school is very privileged to have outstanding facilities including extensive playing fields, cricket pitch, athletics facilities, dance studio, multiple Trim Trials, outdoor learning spaces, two ponds, allotment areas and stimulating learning environments that give our children opportunities to explore learning in a fun and engaging way.
With our strong values underpinning all the work we do, our children learn together in an atmosphere of high expectations, mutual respect and friendship. We know and value each child in our school and believe in ensuring that all children achieve their best through high quality teaching and support. Learning at Sandcross is an exciting and challenging experience for each child. There is a strong emphasis on delivering all areas of the curriculum to a high standard, so that each child experiences a broad and balanced curriculum; developing skills, knowledge and understanding in all areas. Lessons are planned to be interactive and engaging to promote children’s independent learning skills as well as working cohesively and collaboratively.
Our forward thinking staff aim to provide the best education for our children, bringing learning to life through our innovative thematic curriculum. When combined with our extensive menu of clubs, trips and activities, Sandcross is an exciting place for your child.
We are privileged to be an Academy within Everychild Trust, which sees us benefit from shared resources. We want to unlock the potential of every child to help them to achieve both in their learning and as they grow into young people.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, welcoming school. If you have not already visited, please do come and see the children immersed in their learning. Our classrooms are filled with books, resources and creative displays to promote high quality learning to support children in every lesson.
We very much look forward to meeting you.
Mark Richards, Headteacher
Arranging a visit to Sandcross Primary School
Please contact Louise Keen in the school office - 01737 245467 to arrange a tour or discussion with the Headteacher, Mark Richards.