- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Full time
37 hours per week
- Contract type
- £24,692 to £27482
Turing House School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated IT Support Engineer to join our team in December 2021. This is a crucial role to support the efficient running of the school network by being hands-on and flexible. The postholder will provide 1st/2nd line support for all hardware and software, for both staff and students, as part of our Trust wide IT Support Team.
This is an exciting role for an experienced and knowledgeable engineer to join our successful school, that is sponsored by Russell Education Trust. The successful candidate will benefit from being part of the Trust wide IT Support Team, supported by Senior Engineers on the central team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of a 50+ user network in a support or service desk role
• Be flexible, oraganised and able to work in a demanding school environment
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
Why work for Turing House School:
• Please see our website for our last academic year’s virtual open evening/morning events.
• Friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other.
• All staff are proud to be part of the school and feel supported by the open-door policy of Senior Leadership who genuinely want to see you succeed and thrive.
• Excellent opportunities for ongoing professional development with cross trust support from RET and training catered to support your individual career.
• Staff wellbeing is at the forefront of the school’s priorities. Happy teachers make a happy school.
• Staff benefits include a laptop for all teaching staff, free flu jab, subsidised yoga classes, regular social events, weekly staff bulletins and staff appreciation shout out board.
• To be part of an 11-18 provision with opportunities to teach in the sixth form in many subject areas.
• In 2022 we are moving into our new permanent site in Whitton with state-of-the-art facilities.
• Free tea and coffee in the staffroom as well as duty free delicious meals from our catering company.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- School size
- 665 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
About Turing House School
Turing House School is an inspirational growing 11-19 secondary school. This September we welcomed our second cohort into our sixth form and we now have years 7 to 13. Our first six years have established us as a successful and exceptionally popular school, being oversubscribed with waiting lists for each year group. In May 2018, we were delighted when Ofsted judged as good overall with outstanding leadership and management as well as personal development, behaviour and welfare. The school’s new-build permanent site, with state of the art facilities, is in Whitton and is currently under construction due to complete on February 2022. Until then we are based in high quality accommodation on two sites in Teddington and Hampton. The School is developing strong STEM and Music specialisms and particularly welcomes applicants whose experience supports the further development of these distinctive aspects of school life.
You will join us at an exciting time with the first academic year we have all year groups and we relocate in to our permanent site, providing a rare opportunity for an inspirational teacher to make a mark on the new school and develop your career with us.
Arranging a visit to Turing House School
If you would like to visit the school, please email email@example.com or call 020 80696100