15 - 20
hours per week, Term Time only
plus fringe pro-rata
Salary: £11,110 - £11,665 (based on 20 hours per week)
Start date: January 2024
Sandringham has been designated as a prestigious
National Teaching School Hub taking responsibility for leading teacher
development across South Hertfordshire since September 2021. We are seeking to appoint an exceptional
Initial Teacher Training Administrator to join the central team of the Alban
TSH. We are looking for an individual
- substantial administrative and organisational skills
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide
range of people
- a high level of initiative and the ability to learn on the job and
develop leadership skills
- high levels of literacy and numeracy
- marketing experience would be advantageous
- a high degree of computer literacy
What can we offer you?
- Annual pay progression
within salary range
- The chance to work in a positive, welcoming and forward-thinking community where blended learning is seamlessly integrated into teaching and learning
- Coaching provision for all those new to the school within a comprehensive and fully developed induction programme
- A state-of-the-art learning campus which is fully resourced
- Staff can benefit from the school’s children of staff admission rule
- Cycle to work scheme which is part of the school’s sustainability strategy
- Employee Assistance Programme for staff and their
- We have recently been awarded the MIND Bronze
Wellbeing Accreditation and are committed to supporting the mental, physical
and emotional wellbeing of staff and students in the school.
This position is initially a fixed term appointment until July
2025 and for 20 hours per week with potential to increase. If you would like to work in a
forward-thinking school and make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
Sandringham School is committed to ensuring inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates and encourage those from underrepresented groups, and/or with protected characteristics, to apply.
Sandringham School is part
of the Alban Academies Trust (AAT) .
The school leads the Alban Teaching School Hub and is also a
designated Computing Hub. In joining Sandringham School, you will also
be joining the AAT. The Trust is a close community of seven schools within
Hertfordshire, three of which are Secondary schools and four are Primary
schools. As part of the AAT we are able to maximise the opportunities for
personal, professional and career development. To learn more about the Trust
please visit https://albanacademiestrust.org.uk/
Application deadline: 9am on Friday, 24th November 2023
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the school reserves the right to close the advert should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
This job post has expired.