Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 Teachers
St Anne's CofE Primary School, London
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £30,480,.00 to £41,483,.00|
|Newly qualified teacher||Suitable|
2 Teacher vacancies available for Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 (NQTs are welcome to apply).
We are a Christian and diverse inner-city school with a strong commitment to inclusive practice. We have great children with outstanding behaviour and who are eager to learn. We are looking for inspirational and talented class teachers who are passionate about primary education and committed to educating the whole child.
We are looking for teachers who have high expectations, eager to take risks and try engaging ideas. Is a creative practitioner, welcomes collaborative practice and enjoys working in a supportive, exciting environment.
To be part of our school, you will need to:
- See every child as an individual
- Be an outstanding practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning and is keen to lead, inspire and motivate to achieve the highest possible standards
- Be able to develop positive relationships with the whole community
- Be committed to continuing professional development
- Make a positive contribution to all aspects of our school
- Have a clear commitment to the school's strong Christian values
In return, we can offer you:
- A school that is dedicated to ensuring that every child succeeds within a supportive and nurturing environment
- A supportive working environment with a friendly, talented hard working staff team
- Responsive children with excellent behaviour
- Commitment to staff professional development and distributed leadership
- Mentor to support induction
- Quality PPA time
- Comprehensive NQT support program
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please phone the school on Tel. No. 020 8874 1863 to make an appointment to come and see our school and walk around.
If you are interested in joining our friendly staff team and require further information, please visit the school's website: www.st-annes.wandsworth.sch.uk.
An information pack, including an Application form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded from our website: www.st-annes.wandsworth.sch.uk.
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: St. Anne's CE Primary School, 208 St. Ann's Hill, London SW18 2RU.
Closing Date: 27th March 2020 (at Noon)
Interview Date: 31st March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS Check. CVs are not accepted.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified teacher status either in the UK or if not in own country combined with a desire to achieve English QTS
Educated to degree level
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of teaching in a multicultural inner city environment
- Good ICT knowledge and skills relating to the class teaching
- Able to observe and interpret children's behaviour, identify learning needs and employ a range of teaching styles to ensure progress
- Able to plan, organise and resource a stimulating learning environment for individual children and groups of children
- Ability to keep records of pupil progress in line with school policy
- Ability to use assessments of pupils learning to inform future planning
- Ability to plan and work collaboratively with colleagues
- Demonstrate where you have supported a colleague and improved practice
- Experience in administering statutory assessment processes in Key Stage 1 & 2
Possibility for a Teaching and Learning Responsibility
|School type||LA Maintained School, Church of England|
|School size||144 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||St Anne's CofE Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
208 St Ann's Hill, London, SW18 2RU