- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS / UPS based on experience
The Governing Body of St Felix RC Primary is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher and leader of KS1 to join our friendly and inclusive Catholic Primary School.
The successful candidate will be:
• passionate about children experiencing high quality teaching and learning;
• an excellent practitioner with strong expectations of themselves and the children;
• able to lead and motivate a team of colleagues;
• an excellent phonics practitioner;
• able to create a stimulating and motivating learning environment;
• an integral part of the Senior Leadership team;
• in possession of an excellent understanding of how to secure progress and improve outcomes for all pupils;
• able to model and recognise good practice within the classroom;
• committed to their own professional development.
• willing to support our Catholic ethos
We can offer you:
• an inclusive environment where all children are valued
• super children with a desire to learn and be their best
• a welcoming, friendly and dedicated staff team
• a caring and supportive working environment and approach that recognises the importance of well-being
• opportunities for continued professional development
We welcome applications from teachers of all faiths or none, who are happy to support the school's Christian ethos and enable our pupils to live life to the full.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Check is required for all successful applicants, together with two referees.
Applying for the job
Applications will only be accepted if they are made using the CES application form. Email applications are accepted. Further details are available from Mrs. S. Shackell, Business Manager, at the school, School Lane, Haverhill, Suffolk CB9 9DE.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 25th November.
The post is for January start or as soon as possible thereafter.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.