Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main Pay Scale
Our children are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic teacher to join our hard working and friendly school. The age phase will be allocated depending on candidate’s strengths and preferences.
We require a teacher:
• with exceptional understanding of learning and teaching
• with an excellent track record of successful teaching and learning
• with respect for every individual
• who can make learning fun, exciting and inspirational.
We can offer:
• a rich, stimulating curriculum and learning environment
• commitment to continued professional development
• a collaborative and innovate approach to learning
• enthusiastic and inspiring children who love to learn.
School information and an application pack can be downloaded from the school website: www.kingham.oxon.sch.uk/vacancies If you require further information, please call the Headteacher, Nicholas Prockter on 01608 658366.
You can watch a video tour here: https://www.kingham.oxon.sch.uk/school/tour/
Early applications are encouraged. Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date below.
Closing date: Monday 14 June 10am
Kingham Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory reference checks. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by consistently robust processes and checks.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
243 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Kingham Primary School
An exceptional rural village school in Oxfordshire for children aged 3-11.
Tucked away off the corner of the village green, Kingham Primary School looks out over woods and open fields in the countryside of the Cotswolds.
Arranging a visit to Kingham Primary School
Visits are encouraged - if you require further information, please call the Headteacher, Nicholas Prockter on 01608 658366.